mercoledì 28 ottobre 2009

The mould of the first component


Actually my idea about the building is realize a naked motorbike, like the Monster. It's difficult at the moment to say if it's possible, with this base kit, obtain this. The base is a superbike kit, and the superbikes are enclose inside many plastic covers. This plastic are good for aerodinamic but at the same time hide many particulars of the motorbike, and remove this covers will show this little particulars that sometimes aren't so good to see.
But for the moment isn't my problem, I'm working on the tank and the picture shows the mould for realize it. I didn't spend many time for realize this mould, was just a try but the reslt looks like good! I will see after when the resin will be inside.
Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento