giovedì 26 novembre 2009

Stop the project

Yes you read well! Due to the low feedback obtained about the final model, I decided to stop the project. During the analisys of the project I considered to check how many people can appreciate this my concept model. I'm not surprised about the low feedback; modellers like to build bikers, cars, aroplanes that really exist and it's difficult that they have attraction for a "false" model existing just in the mind of someone. 
However, I changed the course of the project and I will build my concept Ducati bike and I will sell just the finished model. In this way I don't have to prepare the components that the transkits required... this means no money investment and less time to develope, but the result will be the same motorbike that was in my mind before the project change.
Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento