venerdì 12 marzo 2010

In work again!

Well well well.. ok I came back! I know, you thought that EPM Model was born and died in few time... but no! Still alive and actually three projects are in definition way but I will give the priority to the first one of the following list:

  1. Ducati 1098 SBK '08 Troy Bayliss Portimao last race. Many of you know that at the moment nobody of the most famous brand in the models world, released a kit or a die-cast model of this motorbike. Better say that exist just a die-cast street version of this motorbike, from Newray, low quality model and at the end at the end what I want is the race version. So I bought it for have a starting base and at the end I will try to take out the desired model.
  2. MP-01 this will be a  "concept bike", for this it have a fantasy code name, howevere it will have Honda engine. I will take it out from a die-cast model.
  3. Ducati EPM Factory, another Ducati, but this time built from my fantasy, my tasty, my design mood. The base model will be this time a Tamiya Ducati 916 kit.
How you can see, the projects there are, the time is few but I will try to work on!
Stay tuned!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento